Sunday, December 04, 2005

Coming up for air!

GULP! I'm sorry; I have never been very good with maintenance. The fun of making something new is where I get my kicks. Which is one of the reasons that our lovely hotel has kept me occupied all these years. It is always growing and changing. Speaking of growing and changing, here are some long overdue photos of our new suites. These photos show them unfinished, about a month before we opened on the 1st of November. They are actually finished now and we have people staying in them. (Yee Ha!) I am having a friend come this week and take some nice looking photos for the website, so then you all will see the final product. Just a little teaser






These are our beautiful wrought iron railings, the design
is a half heart shape commin in Spanish Haciendas








It took this guy a whole week to make the form for the
hand rail. For you masons; when he was done it was all
pored in place!









This is the downstairs passage way (behind room 4)
It looks way better now!

No comments: