Friday, August 19, 2005

Water Closet Improvement

Things are moving fast and furious around here! The new bathroom is getting the roof today and those cool twisty posts went up yesterday. The contractor says that it will be totally finished in the next week.



As you can see here there will be two parts to the bathroom (how advanced eh?!). No more waiting. I have been told by my friend David Brown that on no account can I have ambiguous signs for the gent’s and ladies respective sides. So I have been trying to come up with something clever. I figured baƱo would do and the rest can be figured out on a case by case basis. I don’t think that any designation is necessary. Why should the ladies have to wait just cuz their side is full and the other side has a “gents” on the door. Festival seating in the toilet is what I say!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for festival seating-- an excellent idea, I think! And thanks for the picture. I'm remembering (maybe) that you said there would be steps down from the walk that goes to the bungalows? It looks like the rains are continuing. We've had a long stretch of warm/hot sunny weather in Seattle-beautiful summertime.
Kathy

Anonymous said...

Eva, i know youhave been busy with a new baby; maybe you did not have enough feedback to encourage you in your blog. Personally I was most happy to have some news of Troncones and sad that you don't post anymore, but do understand that your prioroties are elsewhere. Just want to say that the blog was much appreciated. Sending Love, Carol