Saturday, September 23, 2006

For Real

Even though i have spent many years in places with seasons, every winter, i find it hard to imagine that other places are getting cold and people are snuggling into thier blankets while we are still boiling away. I bet it is the same for those of you watching the fall leaves come down, how can it not possibly be at least chilly all over the world?
We know what we experience (today!) . And well everything else, is well, something else. I enjoy living here in Mexico because i am always confronted with things, people, events outside of my past experience. It makes me feel alive, and challanged, and sometimes sad. I guess that is true everywhere. Sunset out infront of Eden a few nights ago. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Eva,
What a beautiful posting...it is hard to imagine others' places when I'm stuck in mine, except I know what's waiting for me at Eden. It's a gorgeous fall day today in Seattle, warm with blue sky and the leaves just starting to turn; this after a week of rain which thankfully has mostly put out the forest fires that have burned in much of the state all summer. P.S. Did you know that your website is down at the moment? something about the domain name expiring.

David Lester said...

Hello, Eva. This is Alan Twigg in Vancouver. My wife Tara and I stayed at Eden about two years ago, in November. I note from Kathy G.'s message that your site might be having some problems. I have tried twice to contact Eden via email in September and I did not receive any replies. I was enquiring about possible openings for the separate units to the right (nearest the beach) where we stayed before. If I don't hear back from you, I'll try the fax number... but I thought you should know that possibly you have not been receiving messages from folks like us.

Glad to see from your site that you and your family are well.

-- Alan Twigg
email: bookworld@telus.net